Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stamptacular's Sunday Folded Card Challenge




My sweet sister gave me a whole baggie full of various stamps and
accessories for Christmas.. It was so much fun to open it all. This adorable ducky stamp is from Crafty Secrets and I thought it would be perfect for the folded card challenge with Stamptacular's Sunday Challenge. I used the Caprice Paper Pack from Close To My Heart. I hope everyone had as blessed a Christmas as I did and I hope you get to use the rest of your holiday vacation to create something that for yourself or a loved one.






6 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Wow is that ever darling! Sweet sister!

Sprytebyrd said...

Super cute card!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week! Hope you had a wonderful Holiday! See you again soon - Hugs, Dee

Piali said...

Very cute!!!Love the image and great colors too. Thanks for joining SSC.
Happy Holidays.
Hugs
Piali.

Carolyn said...

Wow Lori, this is so creative. I love the envelope look. Thanks for joining in at SSC and hope you had a great holiday.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Lori, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Sheena said...

cute card...love the paper..cute stamp :)