Saturday, August 14, 2010

3 x 3 Just a Glimpse...INSIDE



I've been so busy as of late, and just haven't had as much craft time as I would like. School will be starting back the end of the month and that should help me get back on track with a schedule.

These are some of the interior pages of the little book I made for my husband a couple of weekends ago. It's one of the little 3 x3 mini albums from Close To My Heart and it's filled with 8 pockets for 16 little pages. The theme of the book was Remember Why I love you and it's filled with lots of reasons why I love my husband so much. I used the retiring emporium paper pack from CTMH...one of my favorites and I'm sorry to see it go.
Just this weekend, my sister and I headed to Charlotte for the CK Convention in Charlotte and my hubbie stayed home with the boys...I hope he thumbed through his little book while I was gone and smiled.




















1 comments:

Sheena said...

The mini album pages are so pretty! I like the you heart nature with the flowers shaped as hearts..pretty

Hugs, Sheena