Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thriller Wall Hanging

I do love this month's stamp from Close To My Heart "THRILLER".  It's so stinkin cute...or at least I think so.  This is a wall hanging I did using a circle chipboard base.  I died some ribbon with reinkers to create the color of ribbon perfect to match the project.  I also heat embossed the letters and the skull stamp to add that finished look.  I sponge daubed some of our "On Target (the circle)" dimensional elements with the lagoon ink and used the Hooligans paper collections Oh and took some of our new ribbon from the Lagoon collection and pulled the white string that runs down the middle to give that bunched effect.  I've made several of these wall hanging so I'm sure gonna have a lot of decorations for the Halloween season hanging around.  I probably need to start focusing on Thanksgiving or Christmas, LOL.

Challenges:
Stamp Something : Spots and Stripes (paper)

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Too cute.. I still can't MAKE myself to like that stamp set as much as you do. I think this set is the ONLY one I don't care for.. There is just something about it. You are creative and make great use out of it. Hmm.. let me borrow your brain for a while so I can like that stamp set.. LOL..