Monday, March 28, 2011

Mama said there would be days like this

Sometimes as hard as you try things just don't go the way you want, and that includes the craft world.  This was one of those weekends.  I had all these grand ideas and nothing seemed to flow quite the way I wanted.  This is a layout I did using one of my pictures I took in St. Maarten.  Love the photos, love the colors, love the bright POP!!! however I just don't usually work in such bright colors and I struggled.  The finished layout is OK, but it doesn't look like my style...Oh well... I will say I loved Saint Maarten, just beautiful and my favorites of all the stops we took along the cruise. 

I hope you have a good week and challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone...do something you don't normally do in your crafting and push yourself.  Granted you may not LOVE the final result but then again maybe you will. 
  

1 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this! The colors are amazing!