Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tiny Wishes for the New Year



Happy New Year everyone!  I'm so happy to kick off the years post with my first project for 7 Kids College Fund DT.

Today's card showcases Penny Black's Tiny Wishes Stamp.    Our current challenge is to try something new and believe it or not I thought I would give paper piecing a try...not sure why I've never done this before.


Here is a complete list of products I used on this card and links to where you can pick yours up:

KaiserCraft Coconut Blooms
Penny Black : Tiny Wishes Stamp
Spellbinders: Blossom Tags and Accents
Twine

See Ya tomorrow

2 comments:

Frances said...

Lovely card, great color combination and the flowers are beautiful. hugs, Frances.

Caroline D. said...

awwwww.... this is adorable!! beautiful flowers on there too!