Thursday, October 4, 2012

Those Baby Blues


It's very rare that I get a good picture of my oldest son, Will.  He can be a monkey to take a picture of, but when I do...I have to take advantage off it and highlight it in one of my layouts.  This is a layout I did using my favorite...KAISERCRAFT.  This is from the new Christmas release "Just Believe"

Here is are some closeups of some of the details.  I love the clustering on this layout.



The title is one of Kaiser's wooden flourishes that I colored with distress ink and then sealed it in with clear embossing powder.




1 comments:

mimiof2 said...

Lori, I just now "discovered" this post and had to leave a comment. The layout is beautiful, and that Will is absolutely adorable. I agree that some children, and adults, are just difficult to capture in photos, but you have done a splendid job here. Makes me just want to gather him up in my arms and rock for a very long time. By the way, his eyes are the same color as yours. Best wishes to all.