Friday, January 18, 2013

BIG NEWS!!!!!


I'm so excited to be able to share some BIG news with you all today.  I've been asked to joined Cheery Lynn's Design team.  I've admired and used their dies for so long, and they have so many talented artists on their team, it really is an honor.  

Today , I'm sharing a Cheery Lynn card using several of their latest dies. The "Orchid" die is a must have and is so unique if you love to create flowers. . The paper collection is of course from KaiserCraft / Tropicana and I think the two paired together (the die and the paperline)  are just perfect.  

The mesh border that was used as background is also one of Cheery Lynn's latest and it's going to be one that you will use over and over and over.  Especially with any type of mixed media.  Don't you think it's a must have?

I'll be seeing you every Friday with my newest design for the Cheery Lynn Team so be sure to check back often. 






 
Orchid B280Ankara Lace Doily with Angel Wing DL232, Mesh Border B254, Thinking of Phrases B253You Card Sentiment B235

4 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Very pretty. Like the way you used the dies and the beautiful paper
Edna

Kathy said...

Congratulations Lori! Your card is amazing, full of gorgeous dies! I love your flowers! Blessings! Kathy

Sheena said...

Congrats!! This card is beautiful! I love the orchids..my favorite flower, well one of them..hehe :)

Hugs, Sheena

Mrs Frizz said...

woo hoo - congratulations ...