Monday, September 2, 2013

Jolly Ole Saint Nicholas

 
I always love the vintage Christmas collections that I think KaiserCraft has become known for.  This years collection is called St. Nicholas and it's just beautiful. 
 
I created this adorable shadow box with a handmade mini album that is stored in it.  Many of the detailed paper pictures were fussy cut and attached with foam tape. 
 
I discovered this wonderful little tip for foam tape....purchase a piece of foam sheet at your local craft store and then run through a Xyron Creation Station machine.  You have handmade foam tape in no time and then you can use away just the way I do. 
 
Here are numerous pictures of my project to give you a good idea of the piece. 
 
 
The handmade flower centered at the top is made from Cheery Lynn Dies.  I always love their stunning flowers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Adriana B said...

Lori, this looks fabulous, love our book you have created, such a lovely gift for someone :) have a great week :)

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Such a Pretty Box and Mini Album set... and Thanks for the Great tip on making foam tape too... I'll have to try that for sure!
LOVE the KaiserCraft papers you used... Just Beautiful!!