Monday, November 25, 2013

Time to Give Thanks with JustRite

 

I haven't played along in a while with the JustRite challenge and this weekend I had some extra time that I got to.  The theme for this challenge was using the " bleach technique" .  I did the technique on my leaves.  I inked my paper with variegating  fall colors and then stamped using bleach and of course a JustRite leaf stamp.  I finished off my leaves by inking the edges with a darker ink.

I couldn't think of a better card to create for this week with Thanksgiving right around the corner.  I have to say I'm so thankful for so many things in my life.  Of course my boys and family, my job, the area I live in and the friends I hold dear.  I'm also thankful for each of you and thank you for sharing my artistic passion with me on my blog.  I'm one blessed girl.


Here is a complete list of JustRite products I used for this projects. 
 
 
Be sure to join in the fun of their challenges by clicking here. 

3 comments:

Sheri said...

OH Lori! This is GREAT! I love how it made the leaves look REAL and the burlap is the perfect accent! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful fall card love the effect on the leaves with the bleach

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! Such a BEAUTIFUL card!! I LOVE the FUN Design and your added embellishments!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous THANKSGIVING Weekend!! ;)