Monday, February 24, 2014

Boarding Pass Mixed Media Canvas

 
Mixed Media is just, well.....FUN!!!!  You get to get your hands filthy, play in all types of different mediums and just create, layer and create.  What is not to love about that?
 
Today's project is a canvas I made for KaiserCraft using their latest release Boarding Pass.  I love all the texture that ending up coming through on the art. 
 
 
Here is a shot of the full piece.  I hope you like it.  Leave me some love/comments and let me know what you think.  I'll see you Wednesday with a beautiful Heartfelt Layout.  Until then...Happy Crafting.  
 
 

1 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Lori, I love visiting your blog. I'm always inspired, always guaranteed an "oooooooh" moment! There is so much beautiful texture and color in this mixed media piece....it is just fabulous!