Monday, April 21, 2014

GRAPHIC 45 DESIGN TEAM 2014 Annoucement!!!!!


I am speechless, this morning I have made something that I never thought would be possible, the bucket list of design teams, the be all end all......I MADE GRAPHIC 45 2014 TEAM!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!

I have loved G45 paper since I first laid eyes on it and I never dreamed they would think I would be talented and creative enough to serve on their team...but the word is out now.  I can't wait to share with you over the next year all my creations and thank you so much to everyone for their well wishes and cheerleading. 

What an awesome start to this week!!!!!






                           
 
 
 







 









 
 

5 comments:

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Congratulations! I love G45 and look forward to all the beautiful projects you will be creating this coming year!

Adriana B said...

congrats Lori, well done, have fun and enjoy :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lori!!!!

Paula Calvanico said...

It's a wonderful thing isn't it :) Congrats have a great year with them!

Paula

Paula said...

I'm so happy for you! It's a well deserved position... your creations are beautiful. Have a wonderful year :)