Friday, November 28, 2014

Heartfelt's Black Friday Release


OH MY WORD!!  I'm sure you are going to love the Black Friday Release from Heartfelt as much as I do, it's just stunning.  Meet the Romantique Collection. 





I created this 5 x7" easel card for the release.  It's been stamped, die cut, fussy cut, colored and you name it to create this beauty.  You can head over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and see the full instructions and supply list, along with lots of other beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. 

7 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful card Lori,

Archana Joshi said...

Amazing coloring. Such a beautiful card.
Hugs,
Archana

Maureen R said...

Your card is stunning! I LOVE the bright vibrant colors. Hugs, Maureen

Anne Harada said...

Just stunning! The charcoal panels really add to the pop of your design. I love this!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

So many beautiful elements and attention to detail in your card, Lori! It's just stunning!
Hugs,
Tracey

SussiPoppins said...

Hi LOri, I love the bright green used on the bird and swirls...such a great stamp..a winner. hugs

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my goodness, Lori! The coloring on this card is just fabulous! Wow!