Thursday, July 9, 2015

HAVE YOU HEARD?????


Have you heard the news?????  I'm now part of the Crafters Companions USA Design team...how exciting is that.   I'm over the moon and I really look forward to sharing all kinds of fun ideas and projects with you all in the future. 

Today's card is one I did using the latest and greatest release from Crafters Companion from the Sheena Victorian Floral Release and isn't it just stunning.  Here's a close up of the flowers that you can really get to see the detail. 

Here is a complete list of all the Crafter's Companion goodies I used to create this card.  Also be sure to check back in tomorrow and I might just have another card to share with you from this same stunning collection.
 

1 comments:

Paula said...

Congrats Lori.... (but LOL, I had to read your sentence twice! You posted that you're "NOT" on the design team, when I think you meant "NOW"!!)