Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Say Goodbye to Blazing Poppy...last project for the month


I adore the effect I was able to achieve on today's card for Heartfelt Creations.  I used the Spectrum Aqua markers and it really nailed the watercolor style.  I heat embossed the stamped image first and then just colored it in with the markers and watercolor brushes.  BEAUTIFUL!!!


You can really see the detail in this shot.  Isn't it just lovely all the shading and water effect?  Be sure to head over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and you'll see step by step directions for this card and also lots of other lovely creations by the rest of the design team. 

2 comments:

Maureen R said...

Stunning Lori, your poppies just leap off the card! I love the watercoloring you have done! Hugs

SussiPoppins said...

I am leaning towards the corner stamp for my fav in this collection...I like the black embossing you used. I enjoyed the close up....one can see the water coloring ...love it! Hugs