Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Fun with Heartfelt Creations


 
 
It's Black Friday and Heartfelt Creations will certainly not leave you craving for great deals, inspiration and even some live streaming at 1pm Eastern Standard time.  I'm so excited to see what the heck Emma Lou is going to do LIVE!!!!  She's so wonderful, I know it's going to be fun so tune in. You can also see the latest and greatest release and lots of various design team members work this amazing collection...so be sure to go to the blog!!!!!
 
In the meantime check out my video below that will show the Black Friday release in all of it's glory.  You're going to love and I mean love this collection.   
 


 
Here are lots of stills of my album.  Please leave me some love and let me know what you think....I know I'm loving it.
 
 












 
 

8 comments:

Glenda said...

I couldn't wait to get here this morning to see what you did with this collection! This video has made my fingers itch with anticipation! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these products!

Anne Harada said...

Love your details and the gorgeous design Lori! Great video!

craftieodmae said...

Another beautiful creation!

Robin said...

Super album Lori! So bright and cheerful with the Sunflowers, great video with lots of detail!

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful album love the idea of stamping on the spine, great video too

Nupur Priya said...

Beautiful album Lori... Love the way you have used all the dies & inserts to create your album :)

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Gorgeous album, Lori! I love the spine treatment! A well done video as well!
Hugs,
Tracey

SussiPoppins said...

Hi...a bit late...sorry. Love your book...nice and tidy. Great paper choice. Inky hugs