Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Step Into a Beautiful Collection with Heartfelt Creations

This Heartfelt Creations collection is just stunning and really has an appropriate title...All Glammed Up.  It really is glammed up.  One of the things I love about it is with the decorative shoes, corners and borders you can have a very intricate project with adding only a few flowers.  So lovely.

Now I have to give you a bit of a tease before I go...be sure to tune in to Heartfelt Creations on Black Friday...there is so much going on.  There is a new release that you are going to love, love and I mean love.  Emma Lou is hosting a live video feed and who knows what fun will happen then.  So be sure to check it out all from the comfort of your home...no long lines I promise. 

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful card!!!!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Lori, love the flowers and colouring. Hugs