Monday, May 16, 2016

Create a swing easel card: Graphic 45 Tutorial

Want to learn to create a swing easel card?  Well then today's your day.  I've got a step by step tutorial over on Snapguide that will walk you through how to create this card...and then you can adorn it with your favorite Graphic 45 collection.  

Here's the tutorial
 
I've used the classic collection CityScapes from Graphic 45 and it's really a sharp collection.  The flowers were created by hand so I could get the right look. 
 
As my term draws to an end please take a moment and stop by the Graphic 45 blog and leave some love, or better yet, leave some here and there.  
 
Have a great week.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori this are absolutely gorgeous and your designs are wonderful.

Debs xxxx
{Debs Cards}

ehbost said...

Love this card. The layering and detail are divine.

ecclesp said...

Lori, Thank you so much for such a clear tutorial. I am always floored to see the different views and approaches every designer has with these wonderful papers. What a lovely project! Patsy

Glenda said...

Lori, I am going to have to try your design! I'm always looking for something different! I love the G45 papers and your card is simply amazing!