Monday, June 1, 2009

Today Starts Deal of The Day...Don't miss out on Today's Special

Remember today starts the Deal of the Day....I can't wait until 9am MT time to see what it's going to be....YEAH. You can click the Deal of the Day Button to the right and you'll go right into my website for easy shopping. You can purchase as many deals as you want just remember only one per transaction and don't ADD ANYTHING ELSE TO YOUR CART, only the deal. If there are other things you are wanting and how could you not come back in and do a seperate order for those. HAVE FUN!!! GO CRAZY!!!! AND GET A DEAL!!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I have something for you on my blog!
hugs
Brenda

Snowmanlover said...

hi first I had to wait till 9am to look and now I look and have to wait till mountain time. I will have to look after work!!! b

Snowmanlover said...

Lori, go hop over to my blog and see what I did with the paper I bought from you. Love that Paisley. Does it come in bulk??? b