Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Honored with the Rising Star Award










I was so blessed to attend Leadership Conference in Long Beach California, this past weekend. It was a weekend filled with so much information, fun and bonding...I just learned so much. The weekend was wrapped up Saturday night with the awards banquet. I won 9th place for highest recruiter in the company and then....the most prestigious award that a new consultant can be awarded is the RISING STAR AWARD and I was named. I could have killed over right there when Jeanette Lynton awarded this herself and they started showing baby pictures of me on a big screen and talking about my business and me....Good Lands, how darn exciting. My family asked me what all they said and I'll be honest I was in such shock, I have no clue...Maybe I can get Close To My Heart to send me a copy to share with my family. I received a beautiful crystal heart award, certificate, beautiful flowers (that I carried on my lap across country to get home) and get this...a check for $1000...thank you Lord! It was a fairy tale weekend and I'm so happy to work for such an awesome company with other wonderful women. The picture below is of myself and my roommates (that were the BEST!) Tina, Denise, and Amy...you guys made my weekend so much fun...thank you!

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Congratulations!!
That's awesome....isn't Close To My Heart an amazing company?!
Again, congrats to you!

Dot said...

Congrats to you again, Lori. Visit my blog when you get a chance. I have a little something there for you.

Snowmanlover said...

OH Lori, that is a Fairy Tale weekend! Wow congrats to you Girl!! Way to go! I am very happy for you. Glad you went and did the roommate thing. You are too personable to stay alone. Share that shiny personality with others! Congrats to you for the award and your hard work!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful honor!

Snowmanlover said...

HI again, it is me! I meant to also tell you that you look wonderful! I am leaving an award on my blog for you!!

Lisa said...

What a honor for you! How exciting and what a dream like feeling this must have been. Im so happy for you. Hope you had a great time at Dorthys house this weekend. Love your Halloween cards and layout you did. Great job on both. I just am amazed at all yout talent.

Amy Ulen said...

Congratulations on all your success! You were a great roommate, too!