Monday, August 3, 2009

Thanks A Bration Sale...ONLY FOR 15 DAYS!!


There is a special with CTMH that just started this morning and it's going to last only 15 days...so you'll need to hurry on this one. Here are the details.


I want to thank my customers by offering them fantastic FREE products! From August 3–17, all my customers who place a minimum order of $100 US / $124.95 CAN will be rewarded with a number of extra perks! They’ll receive the August Stamp of the Month for FREE as well as a current, hand-selected My Reflections® Level 2 paper packet (a total retail value of $39.90/$44.45)! Plus, Close To My Heart will cover tax and shipping/handling on BOTH of these free products, saving you even more! Spread the word quickly, because this Thanks-a-bration campaign only lasts for 15 days! I'm really hoping to earn a trip this year and have a lot of work to do for it, so I really need everyone to help in reaching it...every order helps. So please head on over to MY WEBSITE and check out this great deal...Oh and don't forget new goodies will premiere September first...contact me to get your idea book now. Hugs to all and go create and inspire.

0 comments: