Monday, June 14, 2010

Way to Go Candi! You Won!


Yesterday June Jackpot was the True Fit Folios. If you've never tried these they are wonderful for interactive scrapbook pages. You can still have a creative design for your scrapbook page and load on the pictures with the True Fits and the Flip Flaps...they are wonderful. So yesterday I bought three sets of the Folios to stock up...send out an email to some of my customers and said how excited I was that they had the Folios on sale and I scoop mine up they should too! I'm happy to say one of my great club members Candi did just that and now she'll be getting Treasures of the Heart Stamp set for FREE! YEAH...glad you took advantage of the great deals Candi and now your a winner.


Check out today's deal...Level 2 paper packs are on sale and the price is right...plus you could be the jackpot winner of some awesome ribbon...don't miss out as I would love for all my customers to win this June.

1 comments:

bernshwag said...

Thanks sooooooo much Lori!! I can't wait for the stamp set to come it is darling!

Candi

PS Gonna order some ribbon now, who knows maybe I'll wake up a winner again!! LOL