Thursday, June 9, 2011

KaiserCraft Design Team Announcement

Today was the big day that KaiserCraft was to announce their Design Team...I've been on pins and needles waiting for this day...I'm thrilled to tell you that I MADE IT!!!! I'll be one of the lucky, lucky Kaisercraft Design Team Girls for 2011-2012.  My fellow design team members are so darn creative and great, I'll certainly be in wonderful company. 

Here is one of my projects I submitted for the final round.  I adore the colors in the Velvet Ensemble Kaisercraft collection. They are so rich and beautiful.  I had to accent the orange as that's my favorite color.  Anyhooo.....hope you enjoy and know I"m doing a happy dance about the news.




8 comments:

Unknown said...

So proud of you! Your projects were beyond gorgeous!
hugs,
EE

Leanne said...

Well done Lori

I too made the team which is so exciting. I look forward to working with you
Leanne :-)

Debbie said...

Beautiful LO, Lori! So happy for your exciting news!!!!!! Looking forward to this coming year of designing alongside you -- what FUN we will have together. You need to make a road trip to Chapel Hill so we can have lunch and CELEBRATE! Hugs to you my sweet, stampy friend :)

Alanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I absolutely love that LO - love the accents of orange throughout, they really POP off the page.

Mrs Frizz said...

absolutely s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g. congratulations ...

Pearl said...

congrats, lori! amazing layout and blog. look forward to working with you!

VICKI MORRIS said...

Stunning work Lori - look forward to working with you this year - it is a fun ride :)
Vicki

craftieodmae said...

Just saw this, congrats!!!!! I'll help you do the happy dance LOL