Saturday, January 14, 2012

First Publication with My Little Shoebox and Cottage Cutz


I'm so excited to share my first publication.  I know many of you have been published tons, but I've never submitted.  I did submit for a contest My Little Shoebox was having to feature a layout in their February ad.  I was thrilled when I found out my layout won.  Finally after months of waiting Northridge February magazines are being released...and my layout is in it. 


I used all My Little Shoebox papers and of course had to use Cottage Cutz that matched the MLSB lines.  I used the following dies:

&


Here's the GREAT part for you...hopefully I've inspired you and your ready to do a layout, right?  Well the current challenge over at Scrapping Cottage is do a layout and use some of their dies and you might just win .  Be sure to head over to Scrapping Cottage's blog and check it out.


Hugs,

9 comments:

TesaB said...

Wohooo!!! Congratulations!!!! It's AWESOME!!!!!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness...where to start...First congrats on being published! That is awesome for sure :D Second I can see why they picked this LO. Everything about it is gorgeous! I love the papers; the flowers are making me drool; the colors are so rich and vibrant; but best of all that picture is a knock-out! Great job and congratulations again!
hugs,
Ellen

Poornima said...

Congratulations!!! may you have many more.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Congratulations! Your layout is beautiful!!

nancyparker55 said...

This so beautiful. Love your colours.

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO. I love the colors and all the different layers. Great flowers too. (I love paper flowers)
Congrats! You deserve it.
Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Mrs Frizz said...

Congratulations ... there really is a special feeling that you get when a] you have some of your creativity accepted for publication and then b] when you actually get to see it in said publication ... congrats ... again!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay! Congratulations, Lori! This is beautiful!

Maria said...

Gorgeous sweet layout! Congratulations on being published!!!