Monday, January 9, 2012

Remember to Play


It was nice to have a holiday break with Prickly Pear Stamp, but I have to say I'm so happy Prickley Pear Monday's have started back up...HOORAY!

Today I created this fun retro card with a really important message...Remember to Play.   Life can be so crazy all the time and it's really important to remember to have fun.  The stamp set is Kids with Plane.  Love that vintage look.


Be sure to head over to the PPRS blog and see all the other creations from our amazing design team. 

Hugs,

2 comments:

TesaB said...

Wonderful! The stamp is sooo sweet and you staged it so beautifully with that retro look! Love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO adorable, Lori! I love that vintage feel to this card. Such gorgeous papers you used and I love the coloring and the sweet banner. FAB job!