Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Layered Card for Scrap-Mart


Did you know majority of this card is solid cardstock...there is just a bit of designer paper used around the base and one of the labels.  The rest is either embossed or stamped and colored, which really helped me achieve the look I was going for.  

All the stamps are from JustRite including the beautiful green and aqua fronds background that I colored in with markers.  I also finished the card off with a homemade charm of pearls. Would you expect anything else from me.  



Here is my complete list of products used and the links to where you can pick them all up at SCRAP-MART


This Card qualifies for the following challenges: 



4 comments:

Shona said...

Wow !! You coloured that frond background ? Gorgeous ! What a lot of work you put in with all the colouring and wow, did it ever pay off. It's lovely !

Marge said...

WHOA -- LOVE all your embossed/stamped papers, that beautifully-colored fronds BG stamps, awesome sentiment AND pearl charm!!! FABULOUS!!!

Sheri said...

You REALLY must do a tutorial on how you achieved that cool stamped background....LOVE IT!! This is a STUNNING card! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Karen L K said...

That is a really great looking card! I like that Spellbinder down the middle. Love the colors too!