Thursday, September 20, 2012

Little Nell Layout

This holiday season KaiserCraft continues to release must have vintage Christmas papers.  OH MY!!!  I love all of them, but this is one that is near and dear to my heart, Turtle Dove.

The photograph is of my grandmother Nell when she was a little girl.  I'm so lucky to actually have photos like this but also to have such great collections that blend perfectly.  


When I received this collection from KasierCraft it was so early they hadn't even gotten in their embellishments that coordinated, so everything on this layout was made from their paper and their paper alone plus some beautiful dies.  I precision cut, sewed, colored, die cut...you name it but a I can tell you a lot of love and work when into this piece.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

I used Cheery Lynn Dies on this layout and it qualifies for this weeks challenge: Frame It


7 comments:

Adriana B said...

I so love this photograph of your grandmother, special moments captured forever, I think this is the best papers range of all the christmas collections, your layout is super :)

Dawnll said...

My goodness this is beautiful!I love the picture and the wonderful colors and design
So glad you could share with us at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge

Unknown said...

Love this layout! That picture of Nell was perfect with the papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

xxxtglxxx said...

This is truly stunning! :)

Absolutely gorgeous scrap page, your colours, photo and details are amazing and such a beautiful project! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Donna said...

A beautiful layout Lori, lovely papers too, I love Kaisercraft papers, esp the Christmas ones. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cheery Lynn.
hugs
Donna xx

shulsart said...

Another gorgeous creation, Lori. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow Lori! This is stunning! I absolutely LOVE the vintage look of these papers, and your design is gorgeous! So much detail you got with your fussy cutting and die cutting, even without the matching embellishments. FAB!