Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Exploring Websters Pages


I've loved Webster's Pages Paper for some time, but just it's just been one of those lines you tend to save instead of breaking it out and using it.  So with the journey I'm on to really explore my scrapbooking skills, I thought...now is the time to use that paper up...and so I've started.  This is the first layout I've done using Webster's Pages and I love it.  Once you get past the whole...don't cover up anything beautiful...then you'll find you have a wonderful creation with lots of layers.
Detail of Layered Ribbon and Handmade Flowers
This layout qualifies for the anything goes challenge over at Beary Scraps.

1 comments:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Lori, you are so right - WP is gorgeous and you've done a beautiful job on this layout. Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan