Thursday, November 25, 2010

SNOW

This is a layout I created using My Mind's Eye new Christmas Line " Dear Santa".  I cut multiple snowflakes using my good ole Cricut and then folded and layered to create a 3-d snowflake.  I then used Diamond Dust to the edges of the paper, snowflakes and some of the embellishments to add that snowy sparkle.  I adore the picture I used for this layout.  It's of my husband and our youngest son several winters ago...and I thought it was so cool the way the snow really shows up in the picture.  It looks like it was some type of effect I added using the computer, but it isn't.  This was the actual picture.


Close up of 3-d Snowflakes

Diamond Dust added to Chipboard Letters
I hope everyone is having a blessed Thanksgiving and are getting to be with loved ones....don't eat to much turkey :)

1 comments:

Denise Black said...

I really love this layout Lori - I hope your family had an awesome Thanksgiving!