Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank you Heartfelt Creations

A couple of months ago I was so blessed by Heart Felt Creations...I won their whole monthly line for leaving a comment on their blog. I was so pumped and then came vacation, Halloween and now Thanksgiving...can you believe I'm so horrible that I hadn't made a thank you card yet with the beautiful stamp set/ and nesties they sent me.  So tonight my project was to make a long overdue card. 

These are the challenges this card qualifies for:
2Sketches4you : Sketch
Flower Soft : Thank you
Stamp Something : Thank you
A Spoon Full of Sugar : Anything Goes
Paper Take Weekly: Cut it out
Alota : Christmas
Crafty Catz: Christmas
Crafty Creations: Christmas

5 comments:

Kristii said...

Absolutely wonderful!!! I just love that cardinal!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty card! Love the red bird and pom poms! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y this week!

Sarah said...

Lucky you Lori, winning all those goodies. Your card is gorgeous, love the row of pompoms, so cute. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, and that Cardinal is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing at CYDA this time.
Donna x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Beautiful - fantastic color!!! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations!
Melissa