Friday, October 9, 2009

CTMH Jingle Cards !







This was another one of our creative sessions at Close To My Heart Regionals Celebrate in Minneapolis, MN this past weekend. It's hard to believe it was a week ago I was standing in line registering. I know soon enough it will be time to head to D.C. for convention, but boy do I cherish those trips. I have to tell you the whole trip was exhausting but fun. I had the joy (bit of sarcasim) to have a three hour delay in Atlanta Thursday night on my way to MN and then we got to circle the airport in Minneapolis once therefor 30 minutes before we could land. I ended up getting to the hotel at 1:30 in the morning and then who the heck could sleep, knowing the fun that awaited for the rest of the weekend. Anytime you go to a Close To My Heart event you had better eat your Wheaties, because it's go, go, go! By the time I got in Sunday I was ready to sleep for a month, but I learned so much. It's always worth every minue and penny it takes to attend a Close To My Heart function. Now onto the project...this is a set of cards we did using the JINGLE paper pack from the current Idea Book. I love the way we have taken one of our holiday papers, but have made so many everyday cards and of course we did throw a few holidays ones in also. Two stamp sets we used were Thank You D1361 and Delightful Things D1369. Add some of our cute Twinkle Brads and a little ribbon and there you go. I challenge you to see how many various cards you can make from just a couple stamp sets and one pack of paper...HAVE FUN!

1 comments: