Thursday, October 8, 2009

CTMH New Journal Sneak Peek !



I loved all the creative projects we got to make this past weekend at Close To My Heart Regionals Celebration in Minneapolis, MN. Granted we participated in some great classes but the creative portion is always so much fun. This was a workshop that Jeanette Lynton actually taught, how cool is that? This little journal will be available in the Spring 2010 Idea Book. It has a picture pocket on the front ready to add some artwork to make it your own. This will be a perfect gift for a friend or family...recipe book, journal, even a child artwork book. The paper pack that we used for this project is my favorite from the new/current Idea Book, GRACE. The colors are so warm and beautiful and just a reminder of the fall season we are heading into. Remember the little details like the buttons, hemp, ribbon and the sponge daubing...they really add great dimension to your projects. The bottom picture is a snap that was taken of my MN posse...This is such an awesome and creative group of women that I have gotten the pleasure to get to know and just adore. From left to right...Shirley, Trudy, Sarita, Melissa and Dayna...and of course that's me squatting in the front...if only you knew how tired my legs got after about 5 of these pictures. I can honestly say this business has been wonderful for all the products, the company, the creative outlet, the money and awards but more than anything is the friendships....wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

0 comments: