Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CTMH Regionals Artwork ROCKED!


I had such a blast this past weekend at Close To My Heart Regionals...it was awesome. I learned so much that I just can't wait to share with all of my team and my customers. We had a ton of creative sessions and I'll be sharing my artwork with you over the next several days. Plus stay tuned because I'll have some sneak peeks at products that won't be available until the Spring 2010 book...You're going to fall in love! This was a cute project we did using the Around the Holidays Card Kit...isn't this garland just as cute as a button. I will be offering a local workshop for this garland, but don't worry...don't live near me, I can send you out the workshop along with directions. I just love how this thinks outside of the box, something I strive to always do...a card kit? into garland? are you serious? I just love this and I knew you would also.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Look forward to the workshop! I'm so in love with CTMH now! Ugh.... i wish i didn't get into two SU clubs :(

:)