Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sneak Peek CTMH Stamp of the Month


This is one of the adorable stamp sets that I won at Close To My Heart Regionals in MN this past weekend. I got this particular set for being the #1 recruiter through the second quarter of 2009. This yummy stamp set won't even premiere until the January 2010 Spring Idea Book and will be one of the Stamp's of the Month. As the title is appropriately named the stamp will make sweet cards a "Piece of Cake". Be sure to keep checking back to my blog over the next few days as I won two other never released stamp sets that I'll be sharing with all of you.
Inside of Card







Picture of Stamp Set

5 comments:

Laura C said...

Wow - looka at all the detail in those stamps! Thanks for the preview Lori

Sheena said...

Cute stamp set...thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

ohh.. the torture of having to wait! :(

Unknown said...

This is so cute! You did an amazing job with it. It was so fun hanging with ya in MN. Congrats!

Amy Pitts said...

Oh that is so cute!!! I love it.