Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Copic Creations Challenge with Everlasting Paper


I've really enjoyed learning how to create with Copics. They are such a nice mix with my Close To My Heart Stamps and Papers. This is actually a stamp from Flourishes...and I just loved all the berries, greenery and flowers that it provided for me to color. Flowers certainly seem all the range right now and Close To My Heart does have a beautiful stamp set that is going to be perfect for coloring...so as soon as it comes, I'll color it for you. I used the Everlasting paper pack which is on the retiring list for Close To My Heart...I'm going to miss it, it's just beautiful. I did this card for the Copic Creations Challenge for coloring pine boughs and though I wished there had been a bit more pine in the stamp, it's overall just gorgeous. I love green and red together so I think this card as a whole just came together perfectly.

3 comments:

Lilian said...

Beautiful coloring Lori!
Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge blog and Happy New Year!

Sheena said...

Beautiful card!!! the stamp is so pretty...love the paper too.

Davi said...

Pretty image and colors so well. I really like the choice of dps to go with it.