Friday, January 1, 2010

Last Cheer for the Holidays


I almost forgot to put this project on my blog. This is some advent garland I created using my handy dandy cricut. Each day is a little box that would hold a small little trinket of candy or such. I've had it hanging on one of my trees throughout the season and thought I really should snap a picture and share it with everyone. Scrappy Frog has a great challenge going on right now that I this fit perfect for, so head over and check out their blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! I may have to make one for next year.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

what a great idea! very creative use of your cricut! I'm glad you could join us at Scrappy Frogs!!

Unknown said...

This is great Lori! This would be something fun to do as a family also, a new tradition to go along with stringing popcorn! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs!

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cool, Lori! Love your garland! Thanks for playing at Scrappy Frogs!