Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nativity Challenge


I've had this wonderful stamp set all season and just haven't had a chance to use it. It's from Close To My Heart and to me expresses the true meaning of Christmas. When All That Scraps had a challenge to do a Nativity scene, of course I knew exactly what I wanted to use. One of the things I really love about this card is, it's simple, just as the baby Christ's birth. A miracle of all times, but it was so humble and simple. I didn't add a bunch of embellishments or add ons, it's just the stamped images and they truly carry the card all by themselves.


Be sure to check out all the other entries that All That Scraps had for this challenge and as always thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Oh lori this is sooo lovely :) thanks for taking the time to join the ATS challenge this week.
hugs Ria

Sheena said...

I love this card....I really like the saying...this is the true meaning of Christmas. Great stamps :)

Davi said...

Love the way that you cut them out leaving some of the white and the dimension it creates. The dp is just perfect for the nativity. REALLY pretty!!