Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Button Challenge from Sassy Cheryl's


I adore the images of Sassy Cheryl. They are so retro innocent...just love um. This week on her challenge site it was easy peasy, BUTTONS!
I used the Cherry-O paper pack from Close To My Heart and lots of CTMH's dimensional tape...I wish you could tell how many layers this card actually has. The clear button on the side of the card is filled in with brads instead of thread or ribbon...something new I'm finding I do a lot. The overall card just seems to be bursting with summer, something I'm ready to do!

'

12 comments:

Cathy said...

What a great summer card. Love your clear button. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week, Best of Luck to you!!!

jkreucher said...

What a totaly fun design! Summer fun in the sun! Sweet as can be!
Judy

Alina said...

Very pretty card, Lori, beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs, Alina

Tracy said...

Wow, you did a fantastic job with your card!
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls
Hugs
Tracy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super cute Lori. I love that cherry paper. Amazing coloring too! Thanks for entering the challenge this week.

Jeni said...

Super cute and fun! :) Jeni

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful job!! Thanks for playing along this week... Love that paper!!

Sheena said...

Fun card & Fun paper!!!

Hugs, Sheena

JACKIE M said...

Beatiful card I love your colouring.

jackie

Ann English said...

Hi, Lori-long time no see! Love you card, lady! Thank you for playing with us at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

The Wired Angel said...

Nice to have you with us Lori... love your card and that button technique is a great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

Dayna Remmel Latham said...

Buttons!! Buttons!! I LOVE buttons! You and your artwork are awesome!!