Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stickease Stickers...Did you know?







Our Close To My Heart kits are wonderful...you get so much bang for your buck. With the base kit you designs for two layouts and six cards, but did you know....If you get the stickease stickers from the same collection on the back of the stickease stickers are two more layouts. Yeap, that's right, you can actually get up to four layouts and six cards per collection.






This month's kit is the Cherry-O collection and I just adore it. I'll be posting some cards from the kit later in the week, but this is a simple, quick layout I did using the stickease stickers, the layout from the back of the package and some wacky wonderful pictures of my family from our Christmas party. Can you believe how great this layout is, and I didn't have to stamp a thing. I love how our stickers have such a classic feel to them and don't look like stickers at all...really beautiful.






So next time your getting that monthly kit be sure to pick up a accompanying package of the stickease stickers for more design inspiration.






2 comments:

Melissa said...

wow--these pages are awesome! great job!

Unknown said...

Love your pages. The Cherry paper is adorable!