Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Custom Back Ground Paper in a Snap



Have you ever needed some back ground paper but didn't have the right thing in your collection? Want a certain color combo or pattern? You can create your back ground paper yourself in a flash.

I love, love, love our new stamp set 'HIT THE SPOT". It's so versatile and I know it's going to be one of those stamp sets I find myself reaching for all the time. Plus with our clear acrylix stamps it's so easy to line everything up for perfection. I stamped the outline of the polka dots first with chocolate ink and then went back with the solid polka dots and added the sweet leaf green centers. It's such a perfect back drop for the vintage looking vegetable stamp...another one of my favorites from our new idea book.

Just think you can use any of your stamps for background papers. Use various colors inks, rotate your images or use second or third generation stamping for a subtle look. Really your options are limitless. Have fun and enjoy and I'd love to see some of your inspired background papers.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

so neat..I have used my stamps for backgrounds before..this one turned out great.

Hugs, Sheena

Snowmanlover said...

That is so cute!! You did a great job on it.