Thursday, May 27, 2010

Karens Doodles Challenge- Sitiching



I do so love Karen's images and this one was even FREE! Wow. This week over at her challenge it was stitching and you guys know how much I adore doing that on my projects. I tried to think a little outside the box with the colors and I'm not sure I really care for the overall look once it was done, but it was fun pushing the envelope a little.

Be sure to go check out Karen's Doodles and her design team...of course I'm a little bias as my sister is on it.

6 comments:

Sheena said...

Cute..I love the stitching :)

Hugs, Sheena

majo said...

I like this card verry much . Nice colors. Greetings Majo

Lori said...

Lori, this is fabulous! The stitching is wonderful - I love how you framed the image with it. The buttons are perfectly matched too!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Karen's Doodles US Challenge!

Love and hugs ~
Lori

shulsart said...

Lori, what a great card. And such fabulous stitching around Karen's cute image. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Unknown said...

Hey Lori Lori! I think this card turned out really cute and cheerful! Thank you for playing with us at Karen's Doodles! Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you again next week.
hugs,
Gini

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous Lori, thanks for playing along with us this week at Karen's Doodles!