Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Closet To My Heart Stamp Sale 40% off

Today has been really exciting...Close To My Heart is having an online 40%off select stamp sale....WOW. I ended up buying $200 in stamps for myself and my dear Mommy and sis. I was and still have thrilled. If you haven't had a chance to check out the stamp sets for yourself, head on over to my website www.lorileng.myctmh.com and look at them under online shopping and then discounted items. I think the thing I was most thrilled about was even with the discounted sets I still qualified for the free stamp of the month. I didn't think there was anyway I would get that too, with the discount...Yeah, but I did.

Everybody in my family is just about back to normal, which is good because if we stayed sick and couped up any longer I think I would have screamed.

Well sometime this week THERE WILL BE SOME CREATIONS ON HERE....so don't give up on me quite yet.

1 comments:

Cool Nana said...

Hi Lori, You have to give me instructions on creating a cool looking blog! I love your colors and the way to cute paper looking sides. Cool Nana