Friday, September 25, 2009

Reminder: Times running out on the Free Card Kit


I just wanted to remind everyone the end of the month is sneaking up on us quickly. We have an awesome promotion that many of you have taken advantage of, but I know many of you were waiting. The Everyday Card Kit is a free kit you can get with any $60 in stamp purchases (excluding stamp of the month and personalized stamps) and it has a value of $39.95. You just wouldn't believe everything you can get in deal. A full size D stamp set that is exclusive to this set, paper, cardstock, pop dots, embellishments, distressing inks, ribbon, cards, envelopes, a sponge and of course a color guide to show you exactly how to make some lovely cards. Please use the link on the side bar of my blog to shop online 24 hours a day and take advantage of this deal or feel free to email me. Oh and don't forget my special for the month also that can be stacked on top of the card kit...spend $50 and you get a free mini stamp set from me. How can you loose on those deals.

0 comments: