Sunday, November 15, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge


Hi all, I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Believe it or not, Christmas has already arrived at our house...yes I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet! We love to decorate and howdy, so we jump on the holidays extra early. The trees (yes plural, we put up four) have started going up, lights dangling down, stockings hung and little touches of Christmas are tucked all around. This is my favorite time of year. I love all the decorations and food, but more than anything I love the twinkle in my little ones eyes and the love that my whole family shares being together. So in honor of the wonderful season that is approaching I decided to make my Peachy Keen stamp challenge a wonderful winter snowman. Yes, I'm still loving the Jingle paper and have used it on this card, along with All Decked Out stamp set...I fell in love with this stamp set from the get go and have been dying to use it...YEAH! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to go to Peachy Keens sight and see some of the adorable stamp sets they have to offer and also the challenges.

4 comments:

Janice W. said...

I love your adorable snowman! Your card is so cute! I was hoping you were going to show us your Christmas decorations. I love Christmas, and I also like to put up several trees when time permits. Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

Sheena said...

So Cute!! love the snowman

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Oh please please please forgive my late response!! It has been a crazy last several days. :( I LOVE your card! The image and the papers are all just perfect! The coloring on the snowman is supurb! Close to my Heart is lucky to have you!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!! Hugs to you, KathyJ

JustJules said...

Love the snowman card. It is adorable. Thanks for sharing your talents!