Friday, April 23, 2010

Acrylic Albums Are Easy Peasy!



I wanted to share with you all an acrylic album I did a while back at a convention I attended. I love this little album, even though I haven't filled it with my pictures or thoughts yet...one rainy day I promise I'll get to it. I know that sometimes the acrylic can seem a bit intimidating but don't let it...it's such a fun and creative medium to make little books with.

Close To My Heart has an adorable My Creations Acrylic Album that is ready to go...but better yet, mix it up. Our My Creations All Sorts Mini Album is a standard chipboard album that blends perfectly with the Acrylic...so you can have the best of both worlds. Get one of each, mix them up and you'll have two unique albums.



2 comments:

bernshwag said...

Another great album Lori! What adhesive do you you to adhere the paper?? Love the idea of the tabs at the top. You are so creative!

Thanks,
Candi

Lori said...

Actually liquid glass from Close To My Heart works great on acrylic or the bonding memories glue...both are champs. Thanks so much for the compliments Candi :)