Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oldie, but Goodie


This week has been a crazy one for me. I've been working full time at the office due to some vacation time for others (hope you're having a blast Shellie). I have also been trying to get done some little gift/projects for convention in a couple weeks and I'm having a Father's Day lunch at my house on Sunday, and man is there a lot to clean. Most night's I've been getting in about 6:30...thank God for the crock pot and by the time Greg and I get the kids down, I'm ready for bed. Last night I think I feel asleep right around 9pm...CRAZY. So, all this to say, I haven't done a lot of work I can share right now, the gifts and such I'll post while at convention...so I thought I'd dig back in the ole scrapbook and pull out some oldies but some goodies.
This is a layout I did for my husband before we were even married. I was trying to win his heart, LOL. I did a whole scrapbook on his S.A.S.S. club. For those of you who don't know...S.A.S.S. stands for Single Action Shooter Society. He and my father use to go, but they don't anymore....wish they did. Greg adored it. They dressed up in cowboy attire and went out with guns... They would be given a series of shots...hit this target twice, then use your rifle and then hit this one again with your handgun...something like that. They were timed and scored on their accuracy of shooting. I should tell you Greg placed first every time...but I'd be lying. Heck the fun part is just going and trying right. The layout is really pretty simple, these were the early days about seven years ago. I remember I was so proud of myself because I had painted the cardstock to look like wood...yeah for me, LOL. I still wanted to bring it out and show, it's seem perfect for this time of year with the fourth right around the corner.
So I'm off to get ready for another fun filled day at the office, Look forward to catching up and posting a little more current things this weekend.
Oh and don't forget to check out the Jackpot June sale today...Who knows what it will be.

1 comments: