Monday, August 16, 2010

Create Critter Quickly Lip Balm Holder Card


This is a cute little card/lip balm holder I did using the Create a Critter cartridge with my Cricut. I think the plump little animals on this cart are so stinkin cute. Love um. I dry embossed my pink CTMH Background paper and embossed the black CTMH paper and then sanded both so the patterens would pop. I also added the button on the front with a little foam tape and created a loop with some hemp for the catch. This took no time at all but I thought it was a cute little token.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Too Cute!! I love the create a critter cart..I really need to use it more. Love the dry embossing and sanding :)

Hugs, Sheena

Melissa said...

Very cute! If you are gonna kiss a lot of frogs it is best that you have some lip balm! Thanks for sharing this Lori!

Brens Designs said...

What a cute gift holder!