Monday, January 17, 2011

Spellbinders & Unity Stamp together


I've decided my work is a neat collage style...I really have so much detail going on, but my layouts still have a clean feel to them.  This 12 x 12 layout is of my son Cole as he bellied up to a tractor on the  Biltmore Estate one day.  I first altered the photo with PSE 9...giving a vintage worn look. The paper I used for the layout is from the Steampunk line of Graphic 45 and coredinations color cardstock.

I used Spellbinders galore on this layout...it was one I worked on and thought about using it for my entry but another one is winning out so far....Anyhoo...I used one of their edge dies to create the ornate rosette that is in the bottom left corner.  I also used numerous other dies, oval scallops, large ovals, labels, scalloped circle and even the bits and pieces that came from cutting one of the borders...they are the small heartish shaped pieces that border the frame. I also used the stamp set from Unity Stamps and Cricket Cosmo / Garden Variety to create the ribbon/rosette and the plaque in the top left.  As I said there is a lot of little details and layers to this layout.

Be sure to leave some love and let me know what you think?

1 comments:

Sheena said...

So pretty!!..I have a ? about spellbinders, I was looking at them today in the store, are they good to use in the cuttlebug?

Hugs, Sheena