Wednesday, February 9, 2011

JustRite Challenge Card

This week over at JustRite's Blog, they have a sketch challenge.  I really love their stamps but don't have any of their new ones...so I thought I would join in the fun of the challenge.  I got so tickled when I started to do their sketch
It was all rectangles...and as many just rite stamps that I have they are all circles.  Actually majority of them are Christmas one and baking ones...I mean like three to four of each.  What does that tell you about me?  I love Christmas and I love to eat, LOL. 

I love the way I addressed the sketch for only having circle stamps.  The paper is from Webster's Pages.  The keys/key hole is from Tim Holtz, foam tape for lots of layers and shadow boxing effect,  and of course the embossed sentiment is from JUSTRITE.  So how did I do considering the challenge and what I had to work with.

5 comments:

Loraine said...

Beautiful as always, Lori!!

Sheena said...

So pretty!!..I love the new blog background!

Sheri said...

Very pretty! I think you did very well with the stamps you had! I love that ribbon and those Tim Holtz accents!

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful card Lori, love the bird image, love the elegant colour scheme. Fantastic take on the sketch.

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty, Lori! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!