Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello Scrapping Cottage

I'm thrilled I was ask to be part of the Scrapping Cottage Design Team.  Talk about adorable dies and stamps...to cute.  You really should check them out and also the rest of the design team....have to say I'm really bias to one of the other designers...My sister Gini.  How cool is that, we are on a design team together.  That's a something we have wanted to do for sooooo long and now it's real. 



Today I created this lovely little circle card using  Pink Peony Flower and Ornate Circle Frame dies and  The Made with Love stamp set.  I adore making handmade flowers and the Peony die was so much fun to work with.

Look forward this coming week for some exciting announcements and also some great new projects. 

Hugs,

3 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Very pretty and love the bright bold colors! Your project for Heartfelt Creations is stunning :)

A Consuming Passion said...

Stunning creation Lori!

Scrapthat said...

Awesome card!