Friday, October 14, 2011

Boo To You


I have to admit I'm not one of those artist that has a concept of a project before I begin and then go and create what my mind conceived.  Nope...not me at all.  I'm more the speed of sit down and see what happens.  I might have a die, stamp or paper line I have in mind but that's about as much planning as I do.  So as you can imagine, sometimes my projects are home runs and sometimes...well just ...let's just say some aren't, LOL.  This card to me is one of my home runs...I LOVE IT!!!!  



I started with the My Mind's Eye Mischievous paper line that Beary Scraps has just gotten in and it's super cute.My paper helped me choose my puppies colors and then everything started to come together for this double Z fold card.  Don't you just love this puppy die from Cottage Cutz dies....so stinkin cute. The puppy actually is connected to the card/pumpkin by twine so he can be pulled out to say BOO TO YOU, but he won't come all the way out, which ensures he stays with the card :)



Once you untie the front a Happy Halloween Sentiment is ready to pop out and greet you.  Overall I adore this card... everything about it just came together perfect. 

Here is a complete list of all the adorable dies I used for this card all from The Scrapping Cottage/ Cottage Cutz.




Be sure to scoop up your dies...I've heard they are selling out. 

Hugs,



3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun card, great fancy fold!

Sheena said...

Awe..it's Cute!

Kristii said...

What a fun card!!! Love the gatefold opening!! Very clever!!